If your hospitals allow TeamHealth to provide the billing services, you can easily pay your medical bills via online mode using the www.TeamHealth.com portal. ThBillpay is one of the best and secure ways of spending your medical bills online. But before that, let’s read further about ThBillpay.
What is ThBillpay?
TeamHealth is the patient billing center and online portal that helps patients pay their medical bills more easily. By availing of the Team Health patient billing services, one can securely pay the heavy medical bills. This is the most secure and reliable platform where clients can quickly make medical bill payments using their e-checks, credit cards, and insurance.
ThBillpay is designed explicitly for regular medical service users to quickly operate the service and pay their medical bills from anywhere. In the digital world, people hesitate to use the old school method of making payments. ThBillpay offers an accessible payment mode for the consumers without hesitation, even though you can review the payment status anytime.
How to Pay Medical Bills Online with ThBillpay?
In this article, we have covered the mode of paying the medical bills via ThBillpay. So, let’s read further. Visit the homepage of the website www.TeamHealth.com. Here, you can see two option for paying the bill, which are as follows:
1. First Mode (Pay Bill Via E-Check) – Procedure to Pay Bill via E-Check
- Visit the official website of the ThBillpay
- On the homepage, you will find the e-check section. Click on the “make payment” given below it. Soon the e-check payment will be open.
- Next, enter all the information required for making payment, such as a 14-digit code.
- Once you fill in all the details, click on the submit button.
- Make sure to check the balance in your bank account before making the payment via echeck.
2. Second Mode (Pay Bill via Credit Card) – Make the Bill Payment Via Credit Card
- Visit the official website, and you will find the credit card section on the homepage.
- Then click on the option www.TheBillpay.com/payment below, and the page of the credit card will be opened.
- Enter all the relevant information to make the payment and then click on the submit button.
The Things Required for Paying Bills Online via ThBillpay:
- Name of the patient
- Address of the patient
- Email address
- TeamHealth account number
- Relationship to the payer of the bill if any other individual paying the bill
- Total due amount
- Payment security code
How to Pay Medical Bills Through Insurance via ThBillpay?
To pay your bills via insurance through ThBillpay, the individual needs to follow these steps.
- Visit the official website www.ThBillpay.com.
- You will find the insurance section to pay the bill on the homepage. Click on the option of “provide information.”
- Enter your TeamHealth account number.
- When you enter your ThBillpay account number, you’ll find various options like Blue Cross, Medicaid, Blue Shield, Automobile, Compensation, etc.
- You can choose the appropriate one and then click on submit to pay the bill.
How to Recheck Your ThBillpay Account?
To check the account, visit the official site and then select the review option below the account section.
Enter your ThBillpay account number and then enter the SSN’s last four digits and click on the submit. You can quickly access and recheck the account in this way. In case you’ll get the two bills from your medical physician and from the hospital too. But you have to pay the bill once.